donderdag 11 maart 2010

Hair inspiration

Even before I was engaged I knew what I wanted my wedding hair to look like. I wasn't loving the typical wedding updo's and the fake curls. Why should I have a hairdo that just isn't me? Most of the time I barely comb my hair before leaving the house, and when I do it's just pulled up in a fast ponytail. My hair down is just too hot on a summerday, or when I am dancing, a ponytail it is!

My friends did manage to convince me that me just pulling my hair up in in ponytail would be too shabby. So I spend a couple of hours looking through folders of wedding hairdo's', and I found something I really like: the side ponytail.


source



source


source


source



source

I love all of these pictures! A big plus for this hairdo would be that it's not very constructed, so it shouldn't take the hairdresser too long.
Where did you find your hair inspiration? And what are you thinking about?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten