donderdag 4 maart 2010

Design your own weddingshoe

I am having a hard time finding the perfect wedding shoe. I love wearing high heals, but how will dancing be after walking around on my high heels? And when I find a pair that just might work, the colour is just not right.

If only you could design your own shoes.
Wait a minute... you can! Nina shoes offers a feature on their website where you can design your own (wedding) shoe. In three simple steps you will be able to customize your own shoes.

First you have to pick the style of the shoe, there are five different type styles you can pick from:



For each type of shoe there is a choice in heel height:



And finally there is the option of 16 (!) different colours and additions to the shoe.



If this isn't shoe heaven, I don't know what is.

Too bad they only ship within the United States. *sad face*
I would love to completely design my own shoes. If anybody knows a company that offers something similar that also ships to Europe, please let me know!

1 opmerking:

  1. Feel free to ship them to me, then I can send them to NL. Unfortunately I will not be traveling to NL until June, so that is probably to late to take them with me, but if you don;t mind the extra cost, I will gladly go to the post office for you.
    You know where to reach me.
    M.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen