vrijdag 12 maart 2010

A bouquet to keep

Somehow I just can't get myself to pay €100 for a bouquet I'll only use for a day. It wouldn't have been fancy or complex, just peonies that are in season for my May wedding. Is it my Dutch blood that boils with this feeling of injustice? Am I just tired because everything for a wedding just seems to get so much more expensive?


source

You can always dry your bouquet. I remember we had a bouquet drying upside dow in our kitchen when we were young. But this doesn't appeal to me when it concerns my weddingbouquet. It just makes the flowers look old and dead. A framed picture of the bouquet would be a better reminder. But that's not for me. I guess my bouquet won't be made of real flowers, because I would like to keep it as a reminder.
There are so many options, and if you're not able to make them yourselve there is always Etsy.


Fabric Flowers Bouquet
Add a vintage touch to your day.


source


DIY


Button Bouquet
A very cute alternative.


source


DIY


Feather Bouquets
A light looking, fashionable detail.


source


source


Vintage Brooches
These gorgeous bouquets have been all over the weddingblogs. I love them, and you can also use old family pieces in your bouquet.


source


Butterfly Bouquet
What a gorgeous an playfull bouquet, perfect for a spring wedding.


source


Martha Stewart DIY


Candy Bouquet
Don't forget your flowergirls! Just let them keep their sweet tooth in check until you have a few pictures of them.


source

What bouquet do you like best? Will you be doing something different like this, or will you go for real flowers?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten