donderdag 11 maart 2010

Fauxtobooth

Before I was planning my wedding I only attended a handful of weddings. One very nice way to remember your guests by is making a picture of them when they arrive. All you need is a box full of props and a background. I've seen an empty pictureframe and a 70ies painting.

Then I started reading weddingblogs and I was introduced to the photobooth concept. Why just take one picture of all guests, when you can have a spot where you can have fun.



source

Unfortunately I haven't located a company renting a photobooth in the Netherlands.
But you don't have to look very far for an alternative in wedding blogland: the fauxtobooth. Just create your own backdrop, install a camera and shoot the night away!


source


source


source


source

Doesn't this look like the best idea ever?
I hope when can have a fauxtobooth, that will allow our guest to enjoy themselves, and make wonderful pictures together.

There are a couple of things we need to work out:
- What kind of background will we use? And what camera should we use?
- Where will we place this fauxtobooth?
- Who will be in charge making the pictures? Should we ask some of our friends to handle the camera or should we put up a camera and let folks handle it themselves?
- What kind of props will we use? But that is something for another post.

Will you be having a photobooth?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten